Monday, February 6, 2012

Jayce

Dear grandma,

Mommy says that Jayce moved back to Arizona to live with you now.  I hope that he comes back to my new house soon.  I miss him a lot already.  Mommy says he is not coming back though.  I like it when uncle Jayce is here for lots of reasons.

He shows me new things (how to do thumbs up)

 He teaches me how to do "fun" things.






 He makes breakfast (and sometimes dinner) for me.

He makes me laugh.



 He brings Rodrigo to visit.

 He goes places with me, mommy and daddy. (the air show and the zoo)



He helps mommy with things.



 He goes for walks with me.

 He loves Baja doggy.

 He plays with me.


He snuggles with me after my bath.

 He lets my play with his ipad.

Sometimes he is kind of mean to me,

But I still love him.


Can you please tell Jayce I miss him and he needs to come home.  Thank you.  Oh yeah and you should come with him because I miss you to.

Love, 
     Shad

2 comments:

  1. What a cute post. You're brother sounds like lots of fun. I'm glad Shad is getting to know him so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad that your house and my house aren't as close as they used to be. I miss you too, but it is nice to have Jayce home again.

    ReplyDelete