Saturday, December 17, 2011

Today

Dear Grandma,

Today when daddy got home from work we decide to go to lunch.  We went to the same restaurant that me, you and mommy went to when you where here visiting.  The one with the soup and sandwiches.  We were driving there and when we were getting off the freeway the light was green.  The car in front of daddy wasn't going, so he got upset.  He pushed the button that goes beep for a long time.  I didn't really like that, so I said, "no beep.  no push that button."  When the car in front of daddy decided to go we drove past it and I yelled out "sorry car, sorry everybody."  Mommy, daddy and Jayce all laughed and so of course I kept saying it.
Then tonight we went to the grocery store and I decided that I was tired.  So I figured out a new way to sit in the cart.
When it was time to go I didn't want to get out so mommy asked if I wanted to stay there to sleep.  I said yes, so they said I could stay there.  I didn't really want to, so I got in the car instead.  We came home and ate dinner and now I am going to get ready for bed.  I can't wait for you to come here in only a few more days.
                                                                      Love,
                                                                            Shad

1 comment:

  1. You are a silly boy. I hope when you are big you still don't like that button that goes beep and that you that you still treat the people in the cars around you kindly. I am excited to come and see you soon too. I hope you have some fun things planned for us to do.

    ReplyDelete