I was cleaning the living room and talking to Janaya and making quite a bit of noise and they just kept sleeping peacefully.
I had set my alarm to remind me to do something.
It began to ring and those cats were off the couch with a bound,
sitting next to me and attacking my pocket where the phone was located.
They are much better at waking to an alarm than your mom, or Jaron, or Janaya or Jayce ever were.
They're even better than I am.
But you're the very best.
You don't even need an alarm to wake up early.
You are the alarm!
I miss waking up to the sound of your little feet on the stairs and the Buzz camera snapping my picture.
Love,
Grandma
Thanks for giving me a chuckle. Sorry that Shad isn't close to wake you up though. Aren't you glad you have lots of fun memories to enjoy until the next time you're together!
ReplyDelete