What are you doing now that Christmas is all over?
Today I went shopping with Christy and her mommy.
Christy bought lots of new clothes with her Christmas money.
We had fun, but the Kohls store isn't the same without you begging to walk and then hiding in the clothes when we turn our backs.
I didn't even buy 1 thing at the Kohls store, but I came home and bought you a present on the computer from the JC Penney store.

It is a table so you will have somewhere to eat all the food you cook on your grill.
It was on sale for a really good deal and I love really good deals, but not nearly as much as I love you!
Hopefully the mailman will bring it to your house in about 7 8 days. If you don't see it by then ask the neighbor if he brought it to her.
Be nice to mommy.
Love,
Grandma
Be nice to mommy.
Love,
Grandma
I saw that really good deal, too. I'm glad that your Grandma thought you'd like it. Can't wait to try some of your yummy food that you grill up!
ReplyDelete