Dear Shad,
It was fun planting zucchini plants with you when I was at your house.
How are your plants doing? Did they grow bigger while you were at the hospital?
My zucchini plant is definitely getting bigger. This is what it looked like today.
Some of the leaves are as big as my hand, and that is VERY BIG!
My other squash plant is getting bigger too. It has "flying saucer" squash growing on it now.
Pretty soon I will pick them and cook them and eat them. YUM!
Are you going to try zucchini when it grows on your plant? I hope so!
Love,
Grandma
P.S. I'm glad you're back home again.
I love flying saucer squash. Did you plant from seed or plants and if plants, where did you find them?
ReplyDeleteI bought them as a plant and they came from the nursery that is on Baseline by the 101. I can't remember the name of it right now.
DeleteHow fun to have twin plants growing in your gardens. You do the funnest things!! Hope Janaya and Jayce keep them watered when you come to Utah!
ReplyDelete