Look at this picture and guess where I went today?
Yup. I got to go to the doctor. I didn't get to sit on the table though, just in a chair. It was a fun visit to the doctor. I didn't have to get any pokes. This appointment was just to tell me what they saw in my blood the last time they took it out. She said every thing she saw in my blood work was GREAT! All my sick numbers are getting lower and lower, just like yours! HOORAY!
I walked to my doctor's office because it is such a pretty day at my house. I walked past this bunch of flowers
and it made me think of taking walks with you.
I wish I lived closer to you so that we could go for walks together all the time
Jayce went to the doctor today too. He has a bad pain in his side. It was not a fun doctor's visit for Jayce. He got LOTS of pokes. Some in both arms and a GREAT, BIG SHOT in his bottom. Ouch!
Can you say a prayer that Jayce will feel better. Lots of people have said prayers for you and I know it helps.
I hope you are having a good day at the hospital. What have you been doing fun?
Love you,
Grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment