Dear grandma,
I am on my way to Arizona to visit you and grandpa today. I am also going to get to see grandma and grandpa with the doggies. I am especially excited to see Sparrow. Remember when I talked to you about him on the phone the other day? Daddy says that I get to stay with you while he goes to watch football.
This morning when I got all buckled into my carseat, and daddy was getting in the car, mommy came outside to wave goodbye. I blew her kisses and waved. Then I yelled "Be good." Who knows what crazy things she might try to do while we are gone...
| I made daddy take a picture of me watching my movie so you would know I was coming. |
Love,
Shad
I am glad you came to visit grandpa and me. I had fun playing toys, painting, eating and chasing the cats with you. I think Sparrow was happy when you left.
ReplyDelete