Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Singing

Dear grandma,
     I didn't sleep too good last night.  I got up lots of times and kept going into mommy and daddy's room, but they kept putting me back in bed.  Finally, I decided just to get up and do whatever I wanted.  I brought all my stuffed animal friends downstairs and woke up the dog.  I guess I wasn't quiet enough though because mommy and daddy heard me, and daddy came and put me back in bed.  I decided I was still tired, so I stayed there until it got light.
     When I woke up about 6 I went in mommy's room and and watched a movie on her phone while we snuggled in bed for a little while.  Then, I decided I was hungry so we came downstairs so we could eat breakfast.  After I ate breakfast and watched some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse I asked mommy to go and play toys.  We played for two hours in my room.
     I did lots of puzzles and then decided to sing some songs.  Here is a video mommy put together of me singing all of them.
After I got tired of singing we played a  ball game.  Then we played with the train and helicopter toys.  I had so much fun playing toys with mommy.
     When Jayce got up we came down stairs and watched some TV (mostly I tortured the dog), then I went outside and played.  It is pretty cold here in the morning and evening, but gets warmer during the afternoon.  I chased the dog around trying to pour water on her so she could have a bath.  Then she got mad and started chasing me.  Mommy and Jayce thought it was kind of funny, but it just made me mad.
     When it was nap time, I played some toys and then went to sleep.  I slept for a long time, and then woke up.  Mommy, Jayce and I went to the store.  We bought some food for dinner.  I got three stickers when we checked out, the lady said I was really cute.
     When daddy came home we ate taco salad for dinner.  I mostly ate everyone's tomatoes.  Then daddy and I played toys for a few minutes before I had to get ready for bed.  It was a pretty fun day.
I love you.
Love, 
     Shad                                           

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for singing for me. You are a really entertaining singer. That song in the middle - was it Mickey Mouse Club house or Elmo's World? It sounded like a combination. I would give you
    4 5 stickers because you are so cute! However, I think you should sleep later than 4 5. Maybe 7 8. I'm glad your mommy played toys with you. She is a nice mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should come back to Arizona so you can sing with me and Christy again!!

    ReplyDelete