Friday, September 30, 2011

A busy day

Dear grandma,
      I had a good day today.  This morning I slept until 7:45, mommy was very happy about that.  I got to play toys with mommy and then with Jayce.  After playing toys and helping mommy empty some boxes we ate lunch.  Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets and french fries!  Then, I was supposed to take a nap.  I figured out that if I am quiet mommy and Jayce won't know that I am out of bed.  Unfortunately Jayce came upstairs and caught me playing toys a few times.  Mommy thought that I had finally gone to sleep, but then heard some noises.  She came upstairs and found me in her room.  I was playing "screwdriver".  Mommy says I am lucky I didn't electrocute myself.

     After nap time I watched Jayce slide down the stairs in a big box.  I stood far away and cheered him on, while mommy made a "moo-bie"  
     I wanted mommy to play outside with me, but she said she had to wash the dishes.  I wanted to help, but I was making a big mess.  Mommy took me outside and put soap and water in my bucket.  Mommy took my pants off, and I took my diaper off so I could play "naked".  
                           
     I was having a lot of fun, until Uncle Jayce started tormenting me, by spraying me with the hose.  Actually I kind of liked it, even though I cried and whined, I kept asking for more.  When I was done playing Uncle Jayce chased me with the bucket, and threw the water at me.  Then he dumped it on me. I cried.
                           
     After that mommy and Jayce made a slide for me with the box on the stairs.  I went a few times, but then I wanted Jayce to go again.  Too bad the box was already broken.  
     Then, daddy came home.  We played toys and then ate dinner.  After dinner we played some more, and then I had to get ready for bed.  Well, that was my busy day.  What did you do today?  I love you.
Love,
        Shad

1 comment:

  1. Well, it looked like Jayce's trip down the stairs this time went better than last time. If you don't want Jayce to get you wet you should tell him to stop. You boys are silly. Maybe Daddy needs to hide his tools better. I am glad you had a fun, busy day.

    ReplyDelete