Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Boring day here too

Dear grandma,

     Mommy has not taken me to the library here yet, but hopefully she will soon.  I don't have much to tell you today, it was pretty boring.  We played toys, I threw more toys down the stairs, and we watched some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on TV.  Mommy and daddy were wishing you were still here when I snuck into their bedroom at 3:30 this morning.  Mommy said she doesn't know how you and I both fit on the couch.  Apparently I take up more than my fair share of space.
     Mommy and Jayce spent about three hours trying to get me to take a nap today, but I really didn't want to, so I kept getting up even though I was super tired.  Instead of taking a nap I read some books, jumped on my bed, went through dad's toolbox, and even locked myself in my bedroom.  Mommy and Jayce tried to break in, but I decided to give them a break and eventually unlocked the door.
     Daddy and I went to the grocery store tonight.  I kept asking to listen to "yo ho pirates for me", but daddy said he didn't understand what I was talking about.  Eventually he figured it out, it was about time I had only sung the song ten times or so.  We got to listen to it one time and then started it again, but then we got home.  Daddy made me get out of the car, but I wanted to finish the song so I threw a little fit.  Daddy didn't feel sorry for me at all.
     Thanks for the Mike card, I really like it.  I love you, and wish you were here.

Love,
      Shad

P.S.  Mommy didn't even take one picture of me today.  She said to tell you she will do better tomorrow.  Here is a cute picture I picked out for today.  It is from one of our favorite rides at Disneyland.


1 comment: