Tuesday, September 27, 2011

No Mickey Mouse

Dear grandma,
Thanks for the pictures of the kitties.  When mommy showed me I was so happy I couldn't sit still.  I can't believe you went on an airplane and didn't even tell me.  All of my letters are still stuck to the wall, and daddy even put up my bookshelves tonight.  Maybe mommy will send you a picture tomorrow.
Today, when I was supposed to be taking a nap, I snuck out of my room, and guess what?!  If you dump a bucket of books down the stairs it makes a really loud noise, and then mommy comes and takes your picture.  She was a little bit mad since I was supposed to be sleeping, but I smiled real cute and she forgave me.
After dinner when mommy and I went to check the mail I was shocked that there was no mickey mouse for me.  I even made mom lift me up so that I could look in the mail box and make sure she wasn't trying to trick me or something.  I didn't want to go home until I got my mickey mouse.  Mom explained to me that she didn't think anymore mickey mouse's or buzz's would be coming, but I think maybe after night night I will check again.
Well, I have to go to bed now.  I love you.
Love,
       Shad

No comments:

Post a Comment