Today grandpa didn't have to go to work so we decided to go to the temple.
I love to go to the temple. I feel close to Heavenly Father there. I also feel closer to the members of my family that are far away - like you and Jayce and Mommy and Janaya.
I am glad that grandpa and I and your mom and dad got married in the temple
so our family can be together forever.
Do you remember when you and I went to the temple? It was hot that day too and you liked all the water that you could stick your hands in.
After the temple Grandpa and I went to The Old Spaghetti Factory with Jaron and Christy.Love,
Grandma
P.S. You should get mommy or daddy or Jayce to take you to see the temple by your new house. It is very, very special too.
No comments:
Post a Comment