Today Grandpa and I watched General Conference on TV. I took notes in my church notebook that you decorated for me one Sunday.
I really enjoyed all of the talks today. I always like to hear the prophet announce new temples that are going to be built. It is interesting to learn where they are going to be. I was surprised and happy that the Provo Tabernacle that burned down is going to become Provo's second temple.

I remember going to the tabernacle for special meetings when your mommy was just little like you.
I enjoyed the children's choir during the afternoon session. My favorite song they sang was "Families Can Be Together Forever". Having just sat on the stand with the children in our ward, during the primary sacrament meeting program, I wondered what the parents and leaders said to all those children to encourage them to be on their best behavior during the 2 hours of General Conference. Jaron said that thought never even occurred to him, but I bet your mommy wondered like I did.
I missed your mommy and Janaya tonight when Grandpa and Jaron went to the priesthood session. Usually we go out to dinner together while the men are gone. In April lots of us went to Macayo's together.
I hope you had a good time with "the boys" at the air show today. Write and tell me about what you did.
Love,
Grandma
P.S. Jaron and Grandpa decided to take Christy and me out to dinner with them after the priesthood session. It was fun and we saw lots of groups of men in white shirts and ties.
i think it's funny because i was also wondering how they got the children to sit so still, and lauren kept talking about "how much they move". i think she hasn't had the chance to teach a sunbeams class yet, haha. also, i missed not going out while the boys were away too. lauren and i went to kiwi loco (frozen yogurt place) after the session had got out and saw three boys we sorta know (met once) and talked to them for a while, it was fun, but definitely not the same as going out to dinner with all the girls! <3.
ReplyDelete