I was going to send you some pictures of the gratitude calendar that Denise, Leigh Ann and I made today, but my camera has disappeared with all of the pictures on it. I know I could find a different camera and take new pictures, but that sounds like work. I will try to figure something out soon so you can see how cute it turned out.
Oh where, oh where could my camera be? Did you take it?
We went to Dilly's Deli for soup in a bread bowl for lunch and we were all remembering that the last time we ate there together I brought you and you entertained us all. Sometimes I miss being entertained while I eat.
Love,
Grandma
P.S. Thank you for my mail. I really liked the picture of fireworks, Buzz and Emperor Zurg that you drew for me.
October 24, 2011
Today I found my camera. The cats had dragged it under the bed - way under the bed.
Here are a couple of the pictures that were on it. One of Denise and Leigh Ann working hard.
and four of the finished flip charts. We actually made six.
No comments:
Post a Comment