Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stuff I Did Today

Dear Shad,

This morning I decided to go to IKEA and make sure they had the frames I need for the Relief Society project I am in charge of. They had lots and lots of them and I bought 40.

Now I get to spray paint them all brown. Luckily I found spray paint on sale.

Then I went to the post office to mail your birthday present to you.

I decided to go to the post office that is by IKEA and I liked that one a lot better than the one close to my house. There was a very short line and the workers were even friendly.

While I was there I bought some Pixar stamps so I can actually write you some real letters.

Do you want a letter with Buzz or McQueen?

This afternoon I helped at Girls Activity day.

It was fun and the girls all worked hard. We made a chicken casserole for Dallin's Family.

He doesn't have a new little sister yet, but his mom hopes she shows up soon!

The best part of the day was that it rained at my house tonight. Did it rain at your house?

Love,
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment