Sorry, mommy has been busy so she hasn't helped me write for a few days. As you know on Saturday I went with daddy and Jayce to the air show at Miramar. They had a Navy diver there who was in a tank, and splashed water on the people around. He wrote with a crayon on the wall and people wrote to him too. He threw a little football and Jayce caught it. He was my favorite part. I also got to pretend to fly a helicopter, see all the big humvee's, and watch airplanes fly in the sky. It was so much fun, and I keep asking to go back, but daddy says not for a long time.
Yesterday mommy, daddy and Jayce were watching church on TV. They said it was called conference. I didn't really care, I just wanted people to come play with me. I did listen to the prophet talk though. He talked about Jesus. After conference daddy came outside and drew pictures with me. One was of our family, and one was of Mike and Sully.
Today mommy and I played toys, went to Target, went to Walmart and then came back to our new house. Mommy bought me McDonald's because I kept telling her I was hungry. After I ate I went upstairs for rest time. I am supposed to take a nap, but mommy has given up the battle and lets me play toys as long as I stay in my room. After rest time was over mommy and I made playdough. I helped mommy put all the stuff in, and then she cooked it.
I couldn't help with that part because it is hot. Owie, remember when I hurt my hand on mommy's car, hot, burn hand. I do, so I stay away from hot things. Then she put the colors in and mixed them up. I wanted to play with the green one. I cut out my name and some halloween shapes.
It was fun, but when daddy came home I wanted to play with him. Mommy, daddy and I went to Michael's and then to Staples. When we came home we made dinner, and then I got to talk to grandma, grandpa, and Jordan on the computer.
Well, I hope that answers all the questions you had about what I have been doing. I miss you, and still ask about you (and grandpa) at least one time every day. I hope you get to come see me sometime soon. I love you.
Love,
Shad
Wow, you have been very busy. Has the air show replaced Disneyland as the place you want to go every day? I am glad you listened to the prophet talk on the TV. I did too. Your play dough looks like fun. I will have to come and play with it sometime.
ReplyDelete