Today was my happy birthday to you day! I was so excited when I woke up this morning and found some balloons waiting for me in mommy's room. One had elmo and cookie on it, and big bird too. Then, I came downstairs and found grandma, Jordan and Kevra here. I was pretty excited about that too. Jayce made german pancakes for breakfast, and they were so yummy.
After breakfast we got ready for church, but there was no nursery. I was sad I didn't get to sing, so I sang the snowman song at lunch time. When we came home mommy and daddy brought all of my presents downstairs, and I wanted to open them, but they said I had to eat lunch first. I had cottage cheese, a pear, and a sandwich. It was yummy.
I got to open presents in the backyard. I got so many good things. I got a car's race track, a potato head that talks, some clothes, a church book, some cards, a marble toy, a toolbox, and some cheez-its. Guess what, one of the cards had Buzz and Woody on it, and it sings the Buzz song. I still can not figure out where the music is coming from. I had lots of fun playing with all my new toys with Jordan.
Mommy made me take some pictures with my balloons, and with the banner she made for me. I smiled for some of them. After that I got to talk to you and grandpa on the computer. I also talked to Jaron for a minute too.
Daddy made hamburgers for dinner. These guys mommy said were the missionaries came for my birthday too. They were nice and threw the football with me. I gave them high fives and "bumps". Mommy bought Elmo juice, and water bottles, and made Elmo with tomatoes. It was a good dinner.
After dinner I got to have my happy birthday to you cake. Mommy made Sesame Street, and they were, "oh, cute". I liked them and wanted to have one of each. Mommy let me since it was my birthday. Everyone sang to me, and then I blew out the candles. I had to try a few times, but I got them eventually.
I miss you and grandpa and wish you could have been here. I can't wait until you come and visit. I love you.
Love,
Shad

I am so glad that you had a happy birthday. It looked like it was a lot of fun! Mommy did a good job on your cupcakes and birthday banner. Thanks for sharing all your pictures with me.
ReplyDeleteYour banner and those cupcakes look amazing! You are most impressive and I'm sure Shad loved his birthday!
ReplyDeleteEverything was so cute, you made such a special day for him. I'm glad Jordon, Kevra and I got to share it. Love him opening the Woody card and your cake and cupcakes were a work of art.
ReplyDelete