Monday, October 10, 2011

Getting Ready To Go

Dear Shad,

I spent most of my day today getting ready to go to Seattle to spend the week with my sisters.

I had to do laundry, but then I realized I really didn't have too many things in my closet that are good for cool, rainy weather.

So, I decided I needed to go shopping. Shopping! Yeah!

First I went to the JC Penney Outlet store. It was crazy. All of the kids here are out of school for fall break and I think they all decided to go to the mall with their families. Too many people. I did find some new pants and shirts though, so I guess it was worth it.

Then I went to Target. Yeah! Target! I had to buy cat food and kitty litter so Grandpa can take care of the kitties while I am gone.

Last I went to a grandma store called Catherines. They were having a BIG sale, but only on summer clothes. I bought me some clothes for when I get home from my trip.

Tonight I had to put all my clothes in my suitcase.


Nala wanted to help or go with me, I'm not sure which

Worf sat on my suitcase so I could get it to zip closed.

Sparrow seems to be fine with me leaving.

He has already called my spot on the bed.

I will try to find a computer that I can use to send you letters while I am gone. I bet I will have a lot of fun things to write about.

I'm glad you had fun today with Grandma, Kevra and Jordan at the zoo. Maybe I can go there with you sometime.

Love,
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment