Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm a TV Star

Dear Shad,

I am having a fun vacation with my sisters. Today your mommy's cousin, Bryce, took us to watch a show on the TV get made. It wasn't one of the shows you watch like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Sesame Street. This show had lots of people talking about things that were important to them and is called New Day Northwest. You probably would think it was boring, but I had a lot of fun.

First the lady in charge had to teach us how to be a good audience. Here we are in the audience. Can you find me? I will give you a clue, I am not wearing red. You can click on the picture to make it bigger.


We learned how to clap and how to sit politely and to never, never look at the monitors - those are the TV screens where they show what is happening on the show, but sometimes it shows the people in the audience and if you are looking at the screens when they show your picture you look really, really silly. I didn't want to look silly so I never, never looked. This is me on the monitor and see, I don't look too silly.


We saw some famous blue men chew cereal. They called it a "Cereal Symphony" and you can watch it here. It was definitely something Jayce would do and was very funny. Since these men are famous we decided to get our picture taken with them.

They are called the Blue Man Group and people pay money to see them perform, but we got to see them for free! We also got to eat some free salmon and got free tickets to go to the Seattle Symphony. Remember, I love free.

My favorite part of the show was watching them move everything (the tables, chairs and pillows) around between segments. They were fast. There was also a big robot camera that moved all by its self. It was cool.

I am glad I get to spend time with my sisters. Do you think maybe someday you will have a sister or a brother to do fun things with? I hope so.

Love,
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment