Saturday, October 29, 2011

Me and My Gnomies

Dear Shad,

Tonight was the Halloween party at our church too. My friends and I got our gnome costumes finished and we looked amazing. Unfortunately, the only picture I got of all of us is blurry.

Here are my 3 gnomies without me.

I was busy doing my bounce house monitoring job.

I was so busy I didn't get to eat a hot dog or get any trick or treat candy. Will you share your candy with me?

Grandpa helped take care of the big bounce house with his green friend. He did a good job!

Jayce and Steven dressed up alike. You will have to ask Jayce what they were. It was a little complicated.

Eddie thought they looked cool and wanted his picture taken with them. Apparently Brian wanted to be in the picture too.

I am glad that you had fun at your Halloween party. I am excited that I get to hear you say "trick or treat". Do you want me to bring you a trick or a treat?

Love,
Grandma

2 comments:

  1. Diane,
    I hope that when my children are grown I will have great friends like you have. Your gnome costumes were terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh what a fun grandma you are! I absolutely love the gnome outfits! You are a great friend and a creative person. You are lucky to have such fun friends. Sorry you had to take care or all the trickster and didn't get any of the treats. Hope Shad will share. Hope you Halloween night and visit are awesome!

    ReplyDelete