Today mommy and I took Jayce to the airport. I was so excited to go and see the airplanes. Nobody told me the part about Jayce leaving, and me staying. I thought that I was going to get to go with Jayce. When he got out of the car and told me good-bye I cried and cried. Luckily mommy was able to distract me by helping me find lots of airplanes while we drove.
Then, we got to go and see some big boats. We saw lots of them while we were driving, and then we saw some when we stopped and got out of the car. The first one that we saw when we got out was a huge ship, kind of like the one daddy works on. His doesn't have airplanes though.
Then we walked by the water and saw some more boats "swimming". Mommy said they were boats for fishing. I thought they looked kind of like a boat I saw on Nemo, so I liked them.
We kept walking until we got to a place with lots of stores, mommy told me it was called Seaport Village. We walked around and went in some of the stores. I some stuffed animals like the birds on daddy's phone game, but mommy said I couldn't get theme. We also saw a cow, a pirate, and some water. I made sure to tell mommy to take my picture by all of them.
After we walked around for a little while daddy called to see how we were doing. Mommy told him where we were and he said that was close to his work, so he would come eat lunch with us. That made me and mommy so happy. We waited and waited for daddy, and finally he got there. Then we went and got lunch. Mommy and daddy got mexican food, and I got a hamburger and french fries. We walked back by the big ship and sat on the grass to eat.
I was kind of sad when we finished eating and daddy had to go back to work, but mommy told me he would come home later tonight, so I felt better.
When we got home I had rest time. I snuck out of my room, found the "sour cream" (diaper cream), and put it all over the rocking chair in mommy's room. I also put it on giraffes and tiger baby. I thought it looked good on them, so I put it on my face too. I was very quiet so mommy didn't hear me. Then, when I went in the bathroom to look in the mirror she heard me and came upstairs real quick. She was kind of angry, but just washed my face and put me back in my room. She says the chair will never be the same again.
After rest time mommy and I watched Buzz. I cried really hard at the part where Buzz falls and breaks his arm. It was even harder than that time Jayce heard me and thought I hurt myself. Mommy says it is because I was really tired.
When daddy got home we made spaghetti for dinner and then played for awhile. Then, we went and checked the mail. I got to hold the dogs leash, and we were running and laughing. Then right when we got home I fell down and got hurt. I scraped the skin above my lip and right under my lip too. It was bleeding, so mommy and daddy washed it off. Before bed time I took a bath. The doggy wanted to watch, but then she peed on the floor, and daddy made her go outside. She got to come back in while mommy and daddy read me a book, and she kept trying to see, but daddy said books aren't for doggies.
Well, I have to go to bed now. I love you very much.
Love,
Shad









Wow, you had a fun day. Did you know that Jayce came on the airplane to my house? I am happy to have him here. I miss him when he lives at your house. You really should sleep during rest time instead of make messes. Then you wouldn't be so tired.
ReplyDelete