Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Dear grandma,
     Today mommy started practicing saying Trick or Treat with me.  I wasn't too sure why we were saying it, but we sure practiced a lot.  I have been watching a lot of Mickey's Halloween Party to get ready for Halloween too.  When mommy told me it was time to put on my costume I started to get so excited.  I had to go in the backyard and take some pictures which I didn't really like.  Mommy says she is going to take more when you guys are here to help me.  After pictures she said we were going to a Halloween Party, and if I said Trick or Treat people would put candy in my bucket.








     We got to the party and waited, and waited and waited for time for trick or treat.  I had to eat a hot dog.  Then I played a game.  Then we walked around a little bit, and mommy talked to some people.  Finally, it was time to get candy.  I only said trick or treat once, but mommy was happy because I said thank you every time.  There were about 20 cars where people were handing out candy, so my bucket was almost full.  It was so much fun, and the whole way home I practiced saying trick or treat.  Mommy says I will get to wear my costume again on Monday.  I will get to say Trick or Treat again too.



     I can not wait until you are.  Not tomorrow, but the next day!  I love you.
Love,
     Shad

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute in your monster costume. I am happy that I get to see it on Monday. I am glad that you had fun at your party and that you remembered to say "Thank you". You must be a very nice monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monster costume. That backyard fence makes the perfect backdrop for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking pictures in your totally darling "nice" monster costume. I'm glad you had a fun time at the trunk or treat activity.
    Your mommy is lucky to have such a cute and polite boy to go to parties with. Remember to have mommy take lots more pictures with grandma and grandpa come to visit so I can see all the fun things you do together. I'm glad mommy knows where Seaport Village is and that you got to see all the ships and airplanes. Also, I's sorry that you didn't go on the plane with Jayce. Maybe he'll take you next time.

    ReplyDelete