Tonight my friends and I got together to start working on our Halloween costumes. Do your remember what we looked like last year?
We were the Limettes in honor of one of us turning 50.
We were the Limettes in honor of one of us turning 50.This year we are going to be gnomes. This is a gnome. He is a little statue that stands in the garden and watches over the flowers.
We worked on making our beards tonight.
Perhaps they still need some work.
I think I look like my brother David with a beard. What do you think? Do you want a bearded grandma? What are you going to be for Halloween this year? Do you think your new ward will have a party? Our trunk or treat is going to be on Saturday, the 29th. We are going to have bounce houses like the one we saw by your new house when we went for our walk. I wish you were going to be here to jump in them. I get to be in charge of making sure no one gets hurt. Doesn't that sound like a fun job?
Love,
Grandma
P.S. Should grandpa and I come and see you all dressed up on Halloween? I think it would be fun!
"Grandma, cute" Jayce says you do look a little bit like your brother David. Looks like fun. I would love you to see me on Halloween.
ReplyDelete