Today mommy and I went to the phone store to see if they had the new phone that she was going to buy, but they didn't have any yet. While we were there I saw Target down the way a little bit and insisted that we go there for a little bit. While we were there we found an Elmo game, and also some overalls that were on sale. I helped mommy carry the game through the whole store, and even put it up to pay.
After Target we stopped in at Goodwill, mommy was looking for some picture frames. We found this awesome thing right when we walked in. Luckily mommy thought it was worth 2 dollars, and snatched it up quick. Here is a picture of me wearing it. Jayce even tried it out too.
When we got home I watched Nemo, and then I got ready for my rest time. Mommy thought that I would sleep good because I woke up for a little more than 2 hours last night, but I still just wanted to play. After awhile I got up, and mommy and I played with my new game. I had so much fun looking for matches. Then we sang some songs.
Jayce needed to go to the mall for something so mommy and I got ready to go with him. At the mall I was a really good helper, I pushed the stroller to clear the way for mommy and Jayce, checked for slippery spots by running and falling, and carried the bag, only hitting a few people along the way. Then, we went to gee-chee store. We bought lots of yummy food. When we got home I helped put away all of the groceries. I did a really good job.
Mommy made dinner, and we ate, and then she said it was time to get ready for bed. It was a really fun day. I miss you, mommy said you are going to come visit pretty soon. I can hardly wait. I love you.
Love,
Shad
I really like your tail. Is it a dragon tail or a dinosaur tail? It looks like your Uncle Jayce can really shake it. Can I play your Sesame Street game with you when I come and visit?
ReplyDelete