Sunday, October 16, 2011

Church!

Dear grandma,
     Today was church day!  I was so excited when mommy and daddy told me this morning.  I love going to church and singing popcorn.  Mommy isn't sure if we sing popcorn at new church because I won't tell her.  It is a secret.  Mommy bought me some new Sunday clothes for my birthday (late), and I looked really cute.
     At church I threw my toys on the ground and mommy told me to find them and pick them up.  I told her NO because I didn't want to, but she said I had to if I wanted to play with my car.  I said NO again and then started screaming loud.    Mommy and daddy told me Shhh! but I liked being loud.  Then daddy got mad at me and said I had to be quiet.  I didn't like that, so I threw myself on the floor and screamed and cried.  Daddy took me out in the hallway and we had a chat.  He told me to listen and to be quiet in church.  I went back in and had to tell mommy sorry, she said she loves me, and to find the toy.  I tried but I think it got lost.
     I had fun in nursery, but I didn't tell mommy what I did.  Instead I just smiled at her real cute.  After church I had a short rest time, and actually fell asleep.  Mommy woke me up after just a little while, because she wanted me to still sleep tonight.  I snuggled with daddy a little bit on the couch, and then we went for a drive.  Jayce didn't want to go, so I was a little worried about him for some of the trip.  I also wanted to go see the "almals,"(animals) but mommy and daddy said not on Sunday.  I looked out the window for giraffes and monkeys though.
     I got home and looked for Jayce but he wasn't here.  Mommy said he went to a fireside with his new friend.  I hope he has fun.  Well, I guess that is all for today.  Did you go to church in Seattle?  Did you get to sing popcorn?  I hope you had fun.  I love you.
Love,
     Shad

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! You look so handsome in your new Sunday clothes. I am glad you like to go to nursery. I love nursery. I went to church with my sisters today. We got to watch the Primary practice for their sacrament meeting program, but they didn't sing popcorn.

    ReplyDelete