Guess what? We got a new doggy today!
This morning when we were all getting ready mommy and daddy told me that we were going to see some doggies. I was so excited and wanted to get ready really fast so we could go. When we finally got in the car I kept talking about the doggies we were going to see.
We went to a pet store called Petco, and they had a little area set up out front with some doggies inside. Mommy got to go in with the doggies, and brought one little one over to show us. I got to pet her, and she licked my hand. Next, daddy got to go in with the doggies. I was sad because they wouldn't let me go in too. Mommy was a little worried because their were some big doggies in there, but the workers said I could come in, so she decided to let me. The doggies were so happy to see me. One jumped on me lots of times and knocked me over. I laughed at her because she was funny.
Then, mommy and daddy had to talk to the man about taking one of the doggies home. I got to stay in with the doggies and help the people throw the ball. The doggies really liked the ball. Then one big doggy had to go potty. Mommy told Jayce to get me so that the lady could take the doggy potty, but the lady said I could help. We put the leash on the doggy, and the lady let me help hold it while the doggy walked around looking for a good place to potty. She said that I was a good helper, mommy said she was surprised the dog could pee with me helping.
We got our doggy and then went inside to buy a bowl, and some food. Then, we got to bring the doggy to my new house. Mommy and daddy say that her name is Baja. Usually I call her doggy or sometimes Sparrow. I think I like that name the best. Mommy and daddy say I have to call her Baja, so that she will know her name.
When we got home we went in the backyard so the doggy could go potty. Me, Baja and daddy ran and ran in the backyard. It was so much fun.
I can not wait until you come visit me next week so that you will be able to see my new doggy too. I hope that you like her. I sure do. I love you so much.
Love,
Shad

Baja looks like a fun doggie. I am excited to get to come and see her. I hope you are treating her nice.
ReplyDeleteokay sica, random question, how did you get that picture with trevor, shad and baja square? kate has ones like it all over her blog and i am baffled! <3.
ReplyDelete