Saturday, October 15, 2011

Free!

Dear grandma,
     I know that you always say you like things that are free, so I hope that you like the name of this post.  Today daddy got to stay home all day with us.  He and I played toys, ate, watched tv, and just hung out.  It was so much fun.
     After I had rest time, daddy gave me a bath and got me all dressed.  I got to wear a new shirt that mommy bought for me.  She said that it reminds her of uncle Jayce.  Mommy, Daddy and I went to run some errands.  We were looking for some new Sunday shoes for me, and for a belt because all of my pants fall down.  While mommy went to Ross, daddy and I went to the sports store.  They had basketballs, footballs, and lots of other kinds of balls.  Daddy found a really light backpack and made me try it on.  I wasn't too sure about it, but the picture does make me look cute.  We did find some shoes, but we could not find a belt.  We will have to keep looking.
     The best part of the day was when we got to go to the new Habit Burger that is just opening in San Diego.  They were having training, so they let people come and eat for free.  We each got a hamburger, french fries, and "doo-da".  I got blue powerade and it turned my tongue blue.  I thought that was really funny.

     When we came home I had to get ready for bed really fast, because daddy wanted to watch the ASU game.  Luckily mommy says that she will read me a story so daddy can watch.  I love you.
 Love,
     Shad

1 comment:

  1. Do you like Habit Burger hamburgers and french fries? Are you going to take me there when I come to visit? I wish it were still going to be free. It is OK that you went to bed before the ASU game. It didn't have a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete