Dear Shad,
Today I moved all of your toys and books out of the living room and put them in Jayce's bedroom. No one is here to play with them, so they don't need to be out. It was a little bit sad, but also kind of nice to have them all hidden away.
While I was transferring the toys I had to take a few minutes and play with Mr. Potato Head. I bought him a new outfit this week and he wanted to model it for you. Here is the front view complete with fire hose and boots.

That's not really what they are called, but if you want to know their real name you can ask Jayce. All I know is they are very important. Tonight I decided I wanted to put a puzzle together. I bought 3 puzzles that are 150 pieces because I thought I could do them all by myself. Sparrow was pretty sure I needed help putting the last piece in.
I miss doing puzzles with your mommy, but this one would have been hard for 2 people to work on.
Did Grandma Doggie get to your house safely? I hope you have fun with her and Kevra and Jordan. Have a happy birthday tomorrow.
Love,
Grandma


No comments:
Post a Comment