Today I went to the zoo with grandma, Jordan, Kevra, Jayce, mommy and daddy. I had a lot of fun, and got to see a lot of animals. Some of the time I walked, and some of the time I got to ride in the backpack. I loved seeing the giraffes, the koalas, and the panda bears the best. I liked seeing the other animals too. Mommy said she bought a pass so that we can come back to the zoo lots of times. I can't wait until the next time.
After the zoo we went and got some dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Old Town. I had chicken nuggets and french fries (and lot's of chips and salsa too). Mommy and daddy said the food was okay, but there are 5 or 6 more Mexican restaurants there they want to try some time.
After dinner we went to Barnes and Noble so I could buy a book with my birthday money from great grandma and grandpa. It was fun pulling the books off the shelf and throwing them on the floor. Mommy and daddy helped me pick a book I really like. It is called Little Blue Truck. Maybe you can read it with me when you come and visit.
When we got home I had to get ready for bed. I was a little bit sad because I wanted to play with grandma, Kevra and Jordan. Oh well, I will get to see them one more time in the morning, but then they are going back to their home to see the doggies.
Mommy said that you are going on a trip tomorrow. I hope that you have a fun time. Tell Aunt Kathy thanks for all the birthday cards for me. I love getting them in the mail. I love you.
Love,
Shad

Your trip to the zoo looked like a lot of fun. The koalas were my favorite when I went to that zoo. Maybe I can come and go with you sometime. I think I would definitely like to read that new book to you. Is it funny, scary, or sad?
ReplyDelete